This is part of the TALK Roundtable series, where you can discuss hot topics with your fellow TALK members. Come prepared with your thoughts and questions for the group. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind during this open discussion.
Every company expects you to reduce costs. Where do you start? Join your peers in TA, as we discuss the numbers we're looking at, the strategies to reduce them, and figure out the optimal strategy.
A few things we might cover:
- How do you create efficiencies in the process that open your team up to engage in high-value activities with candidates and hiring managers?
- What costs are you considering cutting?
- Cost of job boards and other other job posting related costs?
- Cost of your TA department?Cost of third parties?
- Cost of vacancy?
- What has proven easy to reduce, and what has not?
- What strategies have been effective?
- Optimizing cost-effective sources?
- Reducing costly sources?
- Reducing time to hire?
- Suggesting that the business focus on reducing turnover/increase retention?Re
- Structuring team to provide more affordable support staff?