This is part of the TALK Roundtable series, where you can discuss hot topics with your fellow TALK members. Come prepared with your thoughts and questions for the group, and be ready to share in this open discussion.
Topic: The countdown has started for another school year. How will you be prepping for the Fall '23 semester? We'll discuss with members of the TALK community to run through our plans, and share what's been successful (and not so successful) in the past. A few things we may discuss:
- Have work-from-home/hybrid companies scaled back your internship programs, or adjusted them to accomodate the online work experience?
- Are you still doing live career fairs? Virtual career fairs? Other virtual Q&A sessions?
- Any innovative new recruiting techniques that were born out of necessity during the pandemic?
- Addressing diversity in early career opportunities
- Building successful relationships with schools? How do you expand your target pool?
- What is most important for new graduates and how are you addressing that? Money, flexibility, benefits, perks, upward mobility?
- Any challenges you want to discuss. Put them in the conversation below, and we'll cover them!